HOW TO BOOK:
We hope to make your booking experience easy and simple....
1) Please select your holiday type: Lodge & lake booking, or a lodge only booking. Then please contact us, to check the availability for the dates that you wish to book. It is preferable to contact us by email when enquiring about availability.
2) If we have your chosen dates available, and you wish to proceed with a booking, we will then send the completed booking form to you, by email/post. Please read, sign, date, scan and return this to us, by email, or return by post.
3) A deposit of 50% will need to be paid. This may be done either by bank transfer, or by paying over the counter at any
Natwest Bank. The deposit must be received within 3 days in order to confirm your booking.
4) Upon receiving the deposit, we will acknowledge receipt of your payment, and confirm your booking in writing.
5) The remaining balance is required in full, at least 5 weeks before your arrival date. Payment can be made using either of the methods above. If your booking is made less than 5 weeks before your arrival date, the full total is payable, when booking.
Now it's time to sit back, and look forward to your holiday!
Miscellaneous, and a few things we ask.
When booking a stay of 7 nights or more, a discount is available.
We're really sorry, but no pets are permitted onto the premises. Even really cute fluffy ones! There are many kennels and cattaries close by, with the nearest being an approximate five minute drive away.
On your arrival day, please do not arrive before 2pm. Guests will not be allowed onto the premises before this time. On your departure day, please vacate the premises by 10am, (Sunday by 4pm).
We regret that we are unable to accept groups of under 25s, and stag/hen parties.
All bedding, linen and towels are supplied for your use. (Not for use outside of the lodge). Please bring a waterproof mattress protector if there are young children in your party. All electricity and heating is also included.
The lodge has it's own swim, just a few steps away from the lodge: helpful to those who have limited walking, and for those anglers who just wish to remain close to the lodge.
Smoking is not permitted inside the lodge.
Our prices are per night for the lodge/lodge & lake rental, (not per person). There is a maximum of five guests permitted to stay in the lodge, with a maximum of three anglers on the lake.
When renting the lodge and lake together, fishing for two anglers is included in the price. Coarse fishing on a day fishing basis is included in the price of your stay, at the neighbouring Coarse fishery, should you wish to do Coarse fishing instead of Carp fishing. Please advise us when booking if you wish to fish at the neighbouring Coarse fishery.
The minimum nights stay, is 3.