HOW TO BOOK:
We hope to make your booking experience easy and simple....
1) Once you have decided on the dates tht you wish to visit, please contact us, to check the availability for the dates that you have chosen. Please contact by email only when enquiring about availability.
2) If we have your chosen dates available, and you wish to proceed with a booking, we will then send the completed booking form to you, by email/post. Please read, sign, date, scan and return this to us, by email, or return by post.
3) A deposit of 50% will need to be paid. This may be done either by bank transfer, or by paying over the counter at anyNatwest Bank. The deposit must be received within 3 days in order to confirm your booking.
4) Upon receiving the deposit, we will acknowledge receipt of your payment, and confirm your booking in writing.
5) The remaining balance is required in full, at least 5 weeks before your arrival date. Payment can be made using either of the methods above. If your booking is made less than 5 weeks before your arrival date, the full total is payable, when booking please.
Now it's time to sit back, and look forward to your holiday!
MISCELLANEOUS, AND A FEW THINGS WE ASK.
When booking a stay of 7 nights or more, a discount is available. Please enquire.
Parking for cars only, is available immediately outside the lodge. Sorry, no vans/trucks are permitted onto the grounds.
We're really sorry, but no pets are permitted onto the premises. Even really cute fluffy ones! There are many kennels and catteries close by, with the nearest being an approximate five minute drive away.
On your arrival day, please do not arrive before 2pm. Guests will not be allowed onto the premises before this time. On your departure day, please vacate the premises by 10am, (Sunday by 4pm).
We regret that we are unable to accept groups of under 25s, and stag/hen parties.
All bedding, linen and towels are supplied for your use. (Strictly, not for use outside of the lodge). Please bring a waterproof mattress protector if there are young children in your party. All electricity and heating is also included.
The lodge has it's own swim, just a few steps away from the lodge: helpful to those who have limited walking, and for those anglers who just wish to remain close to the lodge.
Smoking is not permitted inside the lodge.
Our prices are per night for the lodge & lake rental, (not per person). There is a maximum of five guests permitted to stay in the lodge/at the venue, with a maximum of three anglers on the lake.
When renting the lodge and lake, fishing for two anglers is included in the price, if you do wish to fish. Should Coarse fishing be your preference, fishing at the neighbouring Coarse fishery, on a day fishing basis, is given as an alternative to fishing the private Carp lake. *Fishing at either lake is included in the price, not both. Please advise us when booking if you wish to fish at the neighbouring Coarse fishery.
The minimum nights stay, is 3.